1) Log into an existing account or create a new one
2) Once logged in, the home page will prompt you to “enroll” or “report” an item.
3) Use the enroll button to add a new item
4) Attach a Return Reward Tag to any item you want to protect and press enroll in the app to scan the newly attached label
5) Once recognized, the app will open the item details page. Click the “tap to add image” button and enter item details (name, description, who it belongs to, reward) Adding at least one image of your item is required.
*The user can enter details about the item, including item name, description, belongs to, update reward (the amount of the gift that will be sent to the finder by SPEECHEE if the item is returned). The user can add more details by pressing “add details” including category, brand, and model. “Add receipt” opens the camera and allows you to store an item receipt on the SPEECHEE cloud. Once the item is enrolled, it can now be found on the “my items page.” *